BETA This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Apply for a direct payment of rent

You can apply for a direct payment of rent, or rent arrears deduction if you're a landlord.

You can ask for rent payments to be made direct from your tenant’s Universal Credit if they’re having difficulty paying you.

You'll be given the form to download and the email address to send it to.

Before you apply, you will need your tenant's postcode.


What you need to know

This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).